Resume submission process (more details below)
Resume submission is limited to registered, logged-in users.
Log-in or Create an Account
Fill in Resume Fields
Create your resume
Resume submission process
Anyone with a significant hospitality industry experience can submit a resume.
Step 1 : Log-in or Create an Account
The first field in the job form shows the “Your account” row.
- If you already created an account and are logged in this shows your account name.
- If did not create an account yet or are logged out, a set of “Your email”, “Username”, “Password” and “Verify password” fields are shown to allow signup, as a well as a “Sign In” button, to log in.
Step 2 : Fill in Resume Fields:
- Your name and contact details
- Your content/summary for the resume
- A department and some skills
- Education and experience
- Your website(s) and social media accounts
Step 3 : Preview: a preview will show you how the resume will look. From then you can click back to edit the resume further, or click submit to confirm.
step 4 : Submit.
Applying to jobs with resumes
Logged in users with resume’s on file can apply to jobs using their online resume. To do this:
- Find a relevant job and click on “apply for job”, you will have the option to submit a form with fields for resume + message.
- The employer will receive the message and a ‘view’ link for your resume.