Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for the proper efficiency and profitable functioning of the Thai kitchen. Supervises the work of Cooks and Pantry personal, remaining fair at all times. Ensure the quality and standard of food. Test cooked food and check on its original appearance and freshness. Ensures that Mise-en-place must be always well stocked prepared
1. At least 2 years of Sous Chef Thai Restaurant experience in a 5 star hotel
2. Have a strong working knowledge in specific cuisine (Thai)
3. Strong understanding of HACCP
4. Proven track record of cost control including food, equipments, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
5. Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership