Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Center
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center is looking for individuals who are holding Saudi’s nationality, for Sales Manager position.
To strengthen retention of high-performing senior-level sales professionals, with demonstrated track records, whose motivation, skills and aptitudes are best suited for a future career as a Sales professional, rather than as a Director of Sales or Director of Marketing.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Creates a demonstrably more senior level professional sales position in both the hotels and Worldwide Sales Office locations.
- Recognizes and rewards long term, high performance sales professionals whose satisfaction and effectiveness are likely to be maximized in a more specialized, “individual contributor” role.
- Gives experienced and skilled hotel sales professionals a sound reason to remain with and continue to contribute to a hotel’s and/or the Company’s success.
- Enhances status in parallel with performance expectations.
- Matches “best practice” in top performance sales organizations.
- Wishes to pursue a career in professional selling rather than in sales management.
- Has an exemplary record of performance in all key areas of responsibility, including: Demeanor; Client relations;
- Prospecting and pro-active sales activities;
- Supportive team player;
- Maintains high levels of “hygiene” in Delphi or VISION and other administrative responsibilities.
- Is highly respected by clients and colleagues.
- Has always achieved above average annual performance reviews (MDR) with Four Seasons.
- Comfortable remaining in this position for an indefinite period.
- Has not less than two years experience as a Four Seasons Sales Manager or 5 years total sales experience including Four Seasons
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- College education preferred, Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal
- 2-3 Years experience as Sales