Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Center
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre is looking for individuals who are holding Saudi’s nationality, for the Assistant Director of Sales position.
Position: Assistant Director of Sales
Reports to: Director of Sales
- Manage local and international leisure and travel segment, including a portfolio of key accounts; supervise sales and administrative staff as assigned by DOS; assist with administrative responsibilities
- Book established room night and revenue quota
- Reach compliance goal in all hotels
- Develop incremental accounts and bookings for hotel
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to supervising sales, Delphi and administrative training; assisting with group pipeline, sales meetings, market intelligence and Marketing Plan development
- Produce “Beyond Compare” interactions with customers and hotels
- Provide platform for hotels and customers to be educated and do business
- Provide timely market intelligence and research and advice appropriate Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- Define FSHR brand in the mind of the customer through behaviour and interactions
- Plan sales developments, sales calls/trips, client recognition and events as directed
- Design and implementation of sales and sales related programs to solicit business for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- Participate in designed travel industry functions
- Assist Director of Sales for sales activities, industry functions and office administrations.
- Management of account files in accordance with MOS.
- Update the account databases on quarterly basis.
- Well versed with the Delphi Sales System and work closely with Delphi administrator to ensure all leads and activities are entered on timely basis
- Prompt handling of all incoming correspondence by accounts/clients.
- Prompt handling of all incoming correspondence from Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- Attend weekly revenue strategy, group pipeline, sales meetings.
- Attend Systems training as required
- Communicate closely with DOS and office staff to generate and motivate enthusiasm in the office
- Coordinate with Regional System Administrator for daily administrative works
- Key Behavioural Competencies
- Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong selling philosophy
- Active and objective listener
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Sales Automation
- Internet search engine knowledge
- Key functional Competencies
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Significant sales experience in hotels and / or resorts
- Education: College Degree
- Five + years of successful sales experience, in a five-star luxury hotel chain Proven leadership within Four Seasons organisation
- Prefer sales experience within assigned territory