Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Center
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh is looking for a Head Butler who responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum guest satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Maintain the quality and consistency of standard and train the butlers on improvement areas.
- Increase the guest interaction to drive the guest experience index.
- Assist the Rooms team in achieving the KPI of the department.
- Ensure that all suites and rooms blocked for arrival are prepared on time prior guest arrival.
- Push all butlers to compile and record guest preferences, like and dislikes, and to track it in preference sheet.
- Ensure through the effective supervision that all services offered are always available, and provide alternatives
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Promote hotel facilities, services and product to the targeted guest group, using appropriate upselling skills.
- Meet and welcome most of the guests personally and thanked on departure.
- Interact with the guests as much as possible, to ascertain preferences, dislikes and overall experiences at the hotel.
- Regularly inspect the quality of service provided by all butlers, and ensure that all services are according to standard.
- Share with Rooms team for any complaints, guests’ comments and problems.
- Take appropriate action to resolve complaints (housekeeping, butlers, front desk, concierge and laundry).
- Assist Front Office Department, Housekeeping Department and Food & Beverage Department for any basic requests to give quick and respond service to the guests.
- Supervise butler pantries, updated whiteboard, coffee and tea wares clean and undamaged, station appliance with full preparation.
- Check on the minibar team and the stock flow.
- Check Butler’s grooming in accordance to hotel standard
- Work closely with reception and housekeeping to ensure correct room status at all times
- Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance program.
- To handle any DND room within 24 hours
- Uphold the Hotel’s Values culture at all times to all guests and associates
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel policies and procedures
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner that all hotel standards are being applied.
- To support the implementation of Hotel’s Core Values
- The successful candidate should have the below:
- Experience of minimum two years in managing Guest Experience in a luxury hospitality.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Relevant Western country experience in Luxury hotels.