Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Housekeeping Team! We are hiring for a Housekeeping Coordinator!
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
Housekeeping Coordinator assigns rooms to the Self-Inspectors/Public Area Attendants and supports the overall day-to-day efficiency of the Housekeeping Operation. The Coordinator is responsible for answering all internal and external Housekeeping telephone/e-mail/radio requests. Monitors all HotSOS requests and communicates with multiple departments to ensure completion of all guest/internal requests.
- Record every telephone/radio call in a log book/database. Will also handle guest requests for the Laundry/Valet Department.
- The ability to utilize all systems that relate to Housekeeping: Opera, Word, Golden, Excel, HotSOS, REX, and Outlook.
- Assign room assignment boards (Self Inspector Attendants) in REX or Opera.
- Organize the Housekeeping office ensuring files are updated.
- Monitors the completion of Traces.
- Reviews guest profiles through Golden and executes any request from Golden to Res/HotSOS.
- Prepares the room discrepancy report.
- The ability to utilize the telephones adhering to Four Seasons standards.
- The ability to expedite any guest requests as quickly as possible and notify Housekeeping management of any glitches.
- Record any glitches and information management team and/or properly resolve to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Check staffing levels for the next day.
- Check room status of VIPs arrivals, in-house and stayovers
- Communicate any room and engineering issues. Follow protocol necessary to resolve.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with room attendants, house attendants, laundry attendants and fosters strong relationships with them.
- The ability to assist Housekeeping management in administrative work as directed. The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous room attendant/housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous housekeeping coordinator experience highly preferred.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Strong communication skills and confident in working independently.
- Hold a valid driving license in order to operate golf cart.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English Language.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong computer skills, typing, filing, faxing, photocopying.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, Hotsos, REX and Opera.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Detail oriented, well developed organizational skills and is a strategic thinker.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at email@example.com.
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.