Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Housekeeping Team! We are hiring for Housekeeping House Attendants!
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
The Housekeeping House Attendant is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team. This position sets up the Housekeeping Team up for success. The Housekeeping House Attendant stocks rooms and storage areas with clean linen and transports dirty linen. He/She will also pick up and deliver items requested by guests. They will assists the Housekeeping Team in moving heavy objects in guest rooms. Individuals will possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Carries out any other related duties as specified by the Housekeeping Management Team.
- Keeps all villa sidewalks/patio areas are neat, swept and mopped depending on surface. Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Keeps all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean, organized and tidy by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas.
- Moves racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks Linen Storage Rooms daily with supplies and amenities. Empties trash and dirty linen from guest villas. (25%)
- Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds, furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes.
- Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-away beds.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in all areas of Housekeeping and laundry coverage.
- To report to your managers anything or anyone suspicious and a Health and Safety hazard.
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your manager.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and hotel employees.
Who You Are
- High School education or equivalent experiences.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping or equivalent with Four Seasons or another organization.
- Ability to understand and speak work related English to assist team members and guests.
- Hold a valid driving license in order to operate golf carts.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.