Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Housekeeping Team! We are hiring for Self-Inspectors/Public Area Attendants! This is a hybrid position.
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
The Self-Inspector/Public Area Attendant (combo) is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team. This position is a combination of Housekeeping Inspectors and Public Area Attendants. Team members are responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel and residences. Team members are also responsible for maintaining guest areas and back of house facilities (restrooms, locker rooms, service elevators, etc.)
- Clean and self-inspects guestrooms as assigned by management and in accordance with hotel standards.
- Inspect all rooms (vacant or occupied) checking standard of cleanliness, missing guest amenities and/or supplies.
- Inspect all VIP and Special Attention rooms very carefully, ensuring that all special requests and amenities are completed.
- Provide genuine hospitality and recognition in the work area. Promotes hotel services and products.
- Anticipate guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Offers a special service touch when an opportunity is presented.
- Receive and complete all guest requests when on the floors, i.e. extra pillow, blankets.
- Check with Housekeeping management for the list of names of VIP and other guests to greet as many guests as possible using their names.
- To immediately report and hand into Housekeeping Office any property or guest keys found in ‘check out’ rooms.
- To keep linen rooms, tidy, correctly stocked and closed at all times when not in use. Must ensure working equipment is always clean, tidy and in good working order.
- Responsible for reporting to the manager the rooms, which do not require service or which have DND signs in his / her assigned area.
- Check for any discrepancies on the Room Attendant’s Report.
- Responsible for reporting to the Coordinator/management, which rooms do not require service or which have DND signs in his / her assigned area.
- Maintain public areas of the hotel (including KFAS and Pool) – washrooms to be clean and refreshed/stocked, clean telephones, ensure supplies such as pens, pencils, memo pads, directories, ashtrays, and matches are available, routine checks of all public areas, empty ashtrays and keep sand clean and stamp with logo.
- Check guest elevators regularly, clean floors, mirrors, and polish brass as required, check driveway and sidewalks for cleanliness. Clean employees’ washrooms on all floors including pool area. Responsible for the cleanliness of the guest villa common space areas including housekeeping storage closets.
- Remove all garbage and recyclable items and place in the appropriate bins inside the service area.
- Report any damages/repairs/maintenance inserted in HotSOS.
- To complete deep cleaning of rooms as allocated by managers.
- To report to your managers anything or anyone suspicious and a Health and Safety hazard.
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your manager.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and hotel employees.
Who You Are
- High School education or equivalent experiences.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping or equivalent with Four Seasons or another organization.
- Knowledge and the ability to operate cleaning equipment.
- Ability to understand and working knowledge of English.
- Hold a valid driving license in order to operate golf carts and have a clean driving record.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at email@example.com.
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.