Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking for the best of the best in Napa and Sonoma County, even around the World!
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998. We are a certified #GreatPlaceToWork #GPTW company.
Want to join our family? What Does Four Seasons Look For?
- A Positive Attitude – we love happy people who love working in a team environment and making a positive impact to the guest experience. World Class Service is our thing.
- Someone who loves to learn – Working in a resort proves that there is always something to learn. There are so many different jobs at the FS Napa Valley. Learn from others or teach others. We love people who are open minded, eager to learn, and hungry for growth.
- People who want to work in a Diverse and Inclusive Environment – FS is a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are comprised of people of different backgrounds who are valued for their contributions. Everyone has something to contribute and we want to learn from you.
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is located in Calistoga. Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors.
Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
How To Apply
You will see that we have various positions currently open. However maybe the position you are looking for isn’t posted. If you do not see the position you are looking for, feel free to upload your resume and cover letter here. Here are the steps to follow:
- Select the “APPLY” button and create an account.
- After creating an account, you can upload your resume and cover letter (Word/PDF Format).
- In your cover letter, please share with us the position(s) or area(s) you are interested in.
- If you do not have a cover letter, there will be a questionnaire for you to complete. In the questionnaire, feel free to share your interest in any text box available.
- After you have uploaded your resume, cover letter and completed the questionnaire, submit your application and it will
- be reviewed by our recruiting team.
Be as detailed as possible. If you are looking for full-time/part-time/on-call/seasonal work – Please share that with us. If you have limited hours/days you can work – please share that with us too. The more we know about you, the better we can serve you.
Your application will be considered if there is an opening that matches your skill set and interests. It will take us to some time. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at email@example.com.