Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Engineering Team! Could you be our next Engineer Level 1!? This position will work the Overnight/Graveyard shift.
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
An Engineer 1 will diagnose, provide service, and repairs to resort equipment including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies. An Engineer 1 will also be responsible for executing Preventive Maintenance Task per Four Seasons Operating Standards.
- Implement and handle preventative maintenance of all equipment and update appropriate logs.
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Respond to service requests regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in guest rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Maintain an organized work space, department and equipment spaces.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
- Assist with energy conservation programs in the hotel.
- Install electrical and mechanical systems for renovations, outlet additions and associated equipment and provide electrical set ups for exhibits including maintenance of those set-ups.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma, High School Certificate of Completion, or G.E.D. Trade school in mechanics, refrigeration, etc. required. Certificate of related vocational training.
- Experience required is 3 to 5 years of employment in related position with Four Seasons or similar organization.
- Requires a working technical knowledge of General building maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and produce results with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of blue prints, wiring diagrams and hydraulics.
- On-the-Job training or experience along with professional certifications in Refrigeration and HVAC Systems.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to read and speak and write English
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Valid Driver’s License required and clean driving record.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.