Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Opening Team! We are hiring an Overnight ResComm Agent! This person will work the overnight/grave yard shift. ResComm is a combination of Reservations and Communication/PBX responsibilities. This is a non-exempt (hourly).
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
A ResComm Agent answers and directs phone calls, pages, radio requests and faxes in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies. Responsible for providing information to prospective guests, coordinates details of each reservation to ensure guest’s satisfaction.
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Perform Guest Recognition Duties ensuring that all departments have the information they need, preparing them for every arriving guest.
- Conduct Pre-Arrival review of all incoming guests using Golden and Opera. Action global and local essentials and traces to notify relevant department. Submit ticket to merge any duplicate profiles. Check for same day arrivals throughout shift.
- Process group turnover; making new group, creating group codes and processing rooming lists within 48 hours of receipt. Communicate with group contacts for rooming lists, pickup and/or attrition.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries such as with high-speed Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, local area etc.
- Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the telephone switchboard, guest room telephones and facsimile machines. Performs installation and repairs of telephone and facsimile.
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing. Check for special requests and hard blocking rooms as needed. Inform manager of any Special Attention or VIP guests and assist GRS in obtaining arrival times.
- Accepts and delivers wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems daily to run daily reports and communicate with internal personnel and departments such as HotSOS, Opera, StayComms, Avaya. Chat guests via messenger application and utilize Four Seasons guest recognition program.
- Process new reservations, updating and cleaning up reservations, processing deposits, answering reservations inbox emails, assisting with GRS or GRC Related tasks, processing reports (No Shows, ORS Comments, Commission, etc.) and other reservation related duties as assigned.
- Assists in booking and taking requests for reservations for Restaurant, Spa and Kids for all Seasons.
- Monitors and responds to hotel fire control panel and emergency and safety situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who You Are
- College degree preferred.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office, Concierge or Reservations.
- Knowledge of Napa Valley and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Strong computer skills.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that is friendly and helpful in disposition.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at email@example.com.
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.