Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are looking to build our Security Team! We are looking for an Overnight Security Officer. This position will work the overnight/graveyard shift. This position is a non-exempt/hourly position.
About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
We are looking to build our team! Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors. Be a part of the most highly anticipated opening resort of 2020.
The Overnight Security Officer is an essential member of our Overnight Team. He/She is a part of a team responsible for the security and safety measures throughout the hotel/resort. Will maintain strategic oversight of every aspect of the hotel/resort’s physical security and safety for Guests, Employees, Assets and Reputation (GEAR) including staffing, budgets, protocols and procedures as well as crisis management. The Overnight Security Officer will need to be extremely sensitive towards all occupants and workers, anticipating their needs so we can meet our standards. Security Officers will also be sensitive to everybody’s needs and at times will act as a facilitator, mediator, and informant to maintain a respectful and friendly relationship between and with all occupants of our resort and residences.
- Work closely with the Front Office Supervisor/Overnight Team to ensure the protection of guests, patrons and associates; their property, hotel property, building and grounds. Enforce hotel rules, regulations and policies as well as the departments’ rules, policies and standards.
- Promote safety awareness and enforcement throughout the hotel to reduce accidents and loss by providing training as required.
- Respond to all emergency calls including Emergency Response team calls. Will assist in the Fire Command center when needed. Display complete knowledge of the fire/life System and all support systems, their functions and emergency response procedures.
- Patrol building noting and correcting safety, security, and fire hazards. Able walk/run up stairs carrying a fire extinguisher.
- Implement all policies and procedures regarding security and safety.
- Share duties in Operations Center with emergency and department phone monitoring, closed circuit television monitoring, alarm monitoring, vendor/solicitor/visitor access, and key control.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency safety situation.
- Assist with guest requests such as IRD, Guest Services, Front Office, Housekeeping/Laundry.
- Write comprehensive incident reports and conduct thorough investigations. Maintain report records, assist and follow-up on investigations, and approve reports and logs. Initiates and assists General liability reports. Promotes loss prevention through training and awareness throughout the building to reduce claims.
- Project an image of friendliness, professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to all building occupants, workers, and neighbors, whether over the phone or in person.
- Respond to and mediate all non-emergency security calls, minor injuries, disputes, stressful, and complicated issues etc.
- Contain and transport items potentially contaminated in accordance with Blood Borne Pathogen program and training.
- Provide basic security services, key control, guest and function room lock problems/reprogramming, guestroom safe malfunctions, and lock out.
- Participate and take an active role in the development and implementation of the hotel’s fire plan. In addition to testing the hotel’s Fire and Emergency Response preparedness.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who You Are
- At least 1+ years of security experience, preferably within Hotels
- At least High School diploma – Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Apply an ethical approach to the outcome of situations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with peers, superiors and clients.
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About the company:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work for” rankings every year since 1998.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: EEOC is The Law.