Hyatt Regency Wichita
Housekeepers are the heart of the house and impact guests on a daily basis.
It is the primary responsibility of the Room Attendant to provide the guest with exceptional customer service skills by ensuring a clean and well-maintained guest room.
Hyatt is a company that was built by family. It is a workplace where coworkers become friends. Every day we care for our guests. Care is at the heart of our business, and it is the distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands.
Room Attendants serving Hyatt Hotels are always in front of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment, supplies and chemicals
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience will be viewed advantageously
- Clean and vacuum guestrooms as assigned
- Conduct room checks to determine the status of the rooms
- Load Housekeeping cart with cleaning supplies and linen
- Dust and clean furniture
- Reports any non-working equipment or possible repairs to Engineering
- Search room for items guest has left behind and turn them into Security
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be available to work full time
- Must be available to work 8am-6pm Monday-Friday & Sunday
- Must be available to work 9am-7pm Saturday
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be available and willing to work holidays
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Discounts on hotel room stays all over the globe
- Colleague cafeteria and lounge, including complimentary food on working days
- Free covered parking
- Eligible for company-wide recognition and incentives
- Career growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k and more!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Ruffin Riverfront Hotel, LLC promotes a Drug Free Workplace.
Ruffin Riverfront Hotel, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ruffin Riverfront Hotel, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.