Mandarin Oriental Doha
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Greet, check in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles.
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest’s experience.
- Arrange fulfilment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues.
- Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products.
- Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out voucher, and bank count reports.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1 years of Front Office experience.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage.
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service.
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks effectively.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!