Mandarin Oriental Doha
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Oversee all operational and administrative aspects of In Room Dining including the order taking, set up of trolleys as per standard and the delivery of room service orders to guest rooms and service apartments.
- Enforce and monitor that all operational standards, as per our policies, SOP and quality measures are in place at all times.
- Create and maintain a great synergy between In Room Dining and all other F&B outlets as well as the related Rooms Division departments.
- If required, provide catering services in guest rooms, suites and apartments in liaison with the banqueting operations department.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the In Room Dining related areas at all times and carry out monthly or more frequent walk-throughs with the respective engineering and housekeeping colleagues and follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment. This includes the In Room Dining main area as well as floor pantries, storage areas and In Room Dining Equipment.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality by reviewing various service quality audit reports, guest comment cards and guest incident reports, and formulate action plans accordingly, also in cooperation with the respective Chef de cuisine.
- Observe all aspects of the business forecasts and plan effectively to make most efficient arrangements for manpower, equipment and supplies accordingly.
- Train, evaluate and schedule all colleagues in accordance with the applicable standards, policies and as per the overall business requirements.
- Personally monitor and follow through on any requirements of VIP guests who ordered in room dining.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
- Experience as manager in a high volume in room dining operation with highest levels of service is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment, including 2 years in Food & Beverage.
- International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Verbal and written communication skills in Arabic or other languages are preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!