Mandarin Oriental Doha
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Oversee all operational culinary aspects of the corresponding cuisine in his outlet and other related outlets as required
- Create and maintain a great synergy between all stations in corresponding kitchen to assure maximum efficiency
- Work closely with the Chef de Cuisine to create authentic dishes and suggest corresponding cuisine in promotional events
- Ensure plating guides are up to date and distributed appropriately
- Ensure that all plating guides are followed according to set dish description, cooking method and presentation image
- Ensure that the corresponding cuisine is prepared in the most authentic way as per the standards set and agreed by the Chef de Cuisine
- Support to identify areas for improvement in food and beverage quality and report those to the Chef de Cuisine
- Encourage proactive, efficient and effective inter-departmental communication within and beyond the Food and
- Beverage division in order to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm
- Responsible for the ordering and requesting of corresponding ingredients on a daily basis
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all related colleagues at any time
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Culinary arts
- Experience as Junior Chef de Cuisine in a high volume restaurant with highest levels of service is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel or free standing restaurant environment
International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East
- Hotel pre-opening or renovation experience is preferred
- If you are interested in joining our team apply today!